Do you have experience in a business setting? Do you enjoy driving creative marketing initiatives? Would you like to gain experience and grow with a collaborative and fun organization? If so, Fuel Medical Group is growing, and we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for people whose values align with our creative, driven, and collaborative culture to join our rockstar team as an Account Coordinator!
By coordinating a wide range of marketing processes and projects, and completing financial data entry and collection, the Account Coordinator will contribute to the growth of healthcare businesses in a defined territory.
- Work with Marketing Managers, Regional Managers & Regional Director.
- Proof and edit marketing materials for the members in your territory.
- Ensure the completion of territory projects by doing what needs to be done.
- Keep track of all ROI information.
- Coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Research and identify opportunities for community outreach in your territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our members.
If you have:
- Two plus years’ business experience.
- Marketing experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- A collaborative nature with superior verbal and written communication.
- Computer knowledge that includes MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook.
If you are looking for a change or a new opportunity send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuel Medical Group is a CDC-compliant company, dedicated to the safety and health of our staff.