Do you have experience in a SEO? Do you enjoy collaborating with a digital team that is dedicated driving results for the medical practices with whom we work? We are looking for people whose values align with our creative, driven, and collaborative culture to join our rockstar team as an SEO Specialist!
As the Content SEO Specialist, Responsibilities of this position will
- Work with multiple clients and a cross-functional team to develop and implement digital strategies and initiatives that follow best practices in content, architecture, infrastructure and optimization.
- Optimize websites, identifying areas of improvement, increasing sites rankings in search engines, and reporting on results.
- Work with Marketing Managers, Regional Managers and Directors to build and maintain strong relationships with our members.
If you have these skills:
- Google Tools including Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio and My Business
- Ahref, Screaming Frog or similar SEO software.
- WordPress experience (backend setup and navigation, plugin support)
- Knowledge of web development and SEO standard practices
- Knowledge of project management software
Education & Abilities
- Education or work experience necessary to meet the above requirements.
- 2-4 years of SEO/SEO Content or relative experience, preferred.
About Fuel Medical Group:
Fuel Medical Group is the leading business advisory group serving Ear, Nose & Throat practices. We have over 1,000 clients across the United States and provide them with custom insights, tools and actionable solutions that enhance practice performance and impact patient outcomes. Our headquarters is located in Camas, WA where you will benefit from a reverse commute, a kegerator, fun team building activities, and all the normal “benefits” of a big company even though we’re a small one.