Come join our team! If you love crunching numbers, thrive in a tight-knit team environment, and know the ins and outs of QuickBooks, the Controller position at Fuel Medical Group may be a good fit for you.
We are looking for a detailed and organized professional to lead the finance and accounting functions of the company! The Controller’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Full cycle bookkeeping through QuickBooks (account reconciliations, GL maintenance, preparation monthly financial reports, etc…).
- Manage all aspects of A/R, A/P and Billing.
- Train, manage and develop Billing Administrator and IT Support Specialist.
- Complete payroll and expense processing.
- Preparing, reviewing, and tracking business loan documents and equipment co-op arrangements.
- Maintain adequate and effective internal controls and processes to improve the close and reporting cycles ensuring timely and accurate reporting.
- May be called upon to help clients with bookkeeping questions.
The most qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting and bookkeeping with academic background in finance, accounting or business management.
- In-depth knowledge of and hands-one experience with QuickBooks software.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel).
- Familiarity with Federal and State tax and payroll regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills.
We are the leading business advisory group serving ENT and Audiology practices. We have over 1,000 clients across the country and provide them with custom insights, tools and actionable solutions that enhance practice performance and impact patient outcomes. Our headquarters are located in Camas, WA where you will benefit from a reverse commute, a kegerator, fun team building activities, and all the normal “benefits” of a big company– even though we’re a small one.
Interested candidates may submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.