Are you looking for a marketing role that will allow you to work in a collaborative and creative environment? Would you enjoy the opportunity to occasionally travel for work? Do you want to gain experience in a growing organization? If so, Fuel Medical Group has the perfect opportunity for you!
The corporate marketing manager is responsible for supporting the companies brand initiatives and projects that contribute to and drive revenue growth by: increasing brand awareness, prospect/lead generation, and ancillary services business arrangements.
- Execute the company’s marketing activities using various strategies.
- Work with the creative team to: produce marketing materials, customize outreach programs, ensure projects are completed timely and correctly, and negotiate rates with vendors to execute marketing campaigns.
- Drive growth of ancillary services, which includes:
- Tracking sales, supporting integration and outreach strategies, creating training, developing and working events, tracking satisfaction, financial, and performance information of these services.
- Provide marketing support to corporate accounts and internal Fuel departments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key contacts.
- Travel, when necessary, to attend Fuel sponsored events or to meet with prospect and member clients to strengthen relationships and develop marketing plans.
If you have:
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Business Management, Business Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Marketing and Sales experience that includes working directly with clients and planning and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Superior written and verbal Interpersonal communication skills, and a collaborative nature.
- Strong blend of business acumen, tactical knowledge and a strategic perspective.
- Proficient computer skills that includes knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Extremely strong attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.