The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for architecting, creating and modifying features of a medical software application. The Full Stack Developer will analyze the timelines of tasks, and will be expected to meet set deadlines. They will strive to create accurate, robust and testable systems. This position requires an eye for detail and excellent time management skills, that include writing original code, as well as leveraging existing solutions and third-party tools, with the ability to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality. Such tasks require self-motivated, goal-oriented individuals that also possess good communication skills and thrive in a tight-knit team environment.
- Develop, enhance, maintain and support a web-based medical application
- Contribute cleanly coded solutions that adhere to team standards
- Collaboratively maintain team focus
- Research technical problems and provide recommendations
- Suggest ideas for process improvement
- Maintain and participate in the testing and debugging processes
- Document and report progress on tasks or projects
- Collaboratively create and review task scope documents
Skills and Qualifications
- A solid understanding of object-oriented development
- Experience with Zend Framework 2 and PHPUnit
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with issue tracking software
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work and communicate collaboratively
- Ability to assess requirements and estimate development time to completion
- Ability to assess and communicate progress on projects and tasks
Preferred but Optional
- Scrum or other Agile Framework
In your cover letter, let us know how you see Fuel Medical Group fitting into your long term career goals.
If you feel you meet the above requirements we encourage you to apply and look forward to speaking with you!