Have you recently graduated with a degree in Communications and/or Business and have some experience in sales? Do you value the ability to creatively problem solve? If so, then Fuel Medical Group has a position for you to consider!
We are looking for a Training and Development Specialist to join our team at Fuel Medical Group. This person is responsible for gathering information in order to develop processes and materials for internal and external use, and to participate in delivering professional development training to our members’ staff.
- Assess training needs, and then develop, manage, and perform training for our clients and their staff that is focused on improving patient outcomes and increasing members’ profits.
- Work with internal and external teams to implement and manage training and process initiatives.
- Evaluate training program effectiveness for continuous process and content improvements.
If You Have:
- Related education and interest to develop training skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of sound business management practices.
- Knowledge, skill, and ability to create and analyze professional development plan objectives, strategies and tactics;
We look forward to hearing from you!