Fuel will be attending the American Academy of Audiology’s annual conference in Nashville on April 18-21, 2018, and our recruitment team will be conducting interviews, coordinating member meetings with potential candidates and hosting a cocktail reception for socializing. We are preparing early in an effort to maximize the results for our members who have hiring needs, and increase the number of audiology contacts we make to fill future openings.
You don’t want to miss this. You really don’t.
- HEARCareers is offering a job posting special. Typically, a 30-day job posting on AAA’s jobs & externships career board costs $300, but this special that started January 15th will allow your posting to stay active until May 1st for the same price. The sooner you post, the better the savings. Contact your regional manager or account manager to take advantage of this promotion.
Most attending students are at AAA to meet with prospective employers and gain industry contacts.
- Onsite interviewing is available to you whether you attend AAA or not – as part of the Fuel family, we have you covered. Attending members (or Fuel, on behalf of the members who can’t make it) will have the opportunity to meet with upcoming graduates who are actively seeking employment.
- Cocktail Reception Fuel will be hosting a cocktail reception Friday night, by invitation only. This is a great opportunity to socialize with your peers and catch up with us. If you would like to attend this event, reach out to your regional manager.
Things to Consider
There is a lot to think about when recruiting the right candidate for your present and future staffing needs, consider these two aspects of the process:
- Importance of Networking. The one area where networking skills often languish and where they are quite critical is in recruiting top talent to your workplace.
- Remember your Strategic Plan. Even if the need for staff isn’t urgent this minute, many inquiries will come from students who won’t graduate until May/June. Now is the time to start the search!
Contemplate a two-pronged approach – advertising to the active candidate and networking to help your job reach passive candidates. Both can be accomplished at AAA’s annual conference. Contact your regional manager or Christi Hamilton at (360) 949-1093 to take advantage of all the resources available to you.