Interested in joining our team?
Who do specialty physicians turn to when they need help with human resources, marketing and finance? They partner with Fuel Medical Group. To help our members fuel their businesses, we need a team of dedicated and creative professionals. Want to join our team? View our open positions below to apply now!
Who we are
Based in Camas, Wash., Fuel Medical Group is a leading national management consulting agency that provides marketing, finance, human resources and internet based services. Fuel partners with otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), audiology, hospital, university, allergy and sleep medicine health care professionals who are passionate about patient care and providing their patients with an improved quality of life. Our workplace culture fosters teamwork and rewards excellence. We are always looking for driven, talented individuals to help us meet the demands of our members.
A culture of happy and healthy
We are fueled by our shared quest to help our members succeed while building a great team through collaboration and company activities. From snowman building contests to foam-dart gun battles, our team works hard and plays hard. And we have competitive benefits too!
Giving back to our community
We want our community to thrive. We support organizations that serve children, families, victims of domestic violence and the homeless population in our local region. Whether it’s Toys for Tots or the City of Camas, we do our best to fuel our community through supply drives, volunteer time and donations. Together, we can make a difference.
Not familiar with the City of Camas that we call home?
What employees are saying about Fuel
What I like most about working at Fuel is the environment, the culture and the people. – Justin Potts, SEO Specialist
I love the fact that I can make a positive contribution toward a person’s quality of life through the everyday work that I perform, not to mention the fact that I am getting paid to do what I love! – Mark Petruska, Senior Content Specialist
What I like most about Fuel is that it feels like a home away from home. I get to do amazing work with an amazing work family and to me that is the best part about Fuel. – Brittany Dawson, Graphic Designer
I like being able to see how our company is able to make a difference every day in the way practices provide care to their patients. – Leah Rogers, Operations Administrator
What I like most about working at Fuel is being able to see firsthand the growth our clients have experienced that are due in part to the tools and services we provide to them, which is why we exist in the first place. – Bryan Grant, Regional Director
I enjoy my coworkers. The expertise of each individual not only allows us to better serve our members, but provides a fun and interactive work environment. – Sarah Wich, Marketing Manager
I really enjoy all the wonderful and supportive people that I have the opportunity to work with here. – Clem Freeman, PHP Developer
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
- Participate in the training and development of new team members where appropriate to execute all internal communication processes and public relation activities
- Research and assist with special projects assigned by Founders and Directors to promote the growth of the company
- Gain a deep understanding of all company programs to provide appropriate implementation in each of your members
- Actively participate in and/or conduct member calls to implement marketing initiatives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key contacts to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offering
- Construct and present annual marketing strategies for each member in your designated territory
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development of return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Obtain and analyze the response data for all marketing efforts to determine return-on-investment
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Negotiate media rates for newspaper, broadcast advertising and execute advertising campaigns
- Develop and formulate marketing materials and strategies; internal collateral, direct mail, print advertising, broadcast media, online display ad campaigns, social media, SEM/SEO, internal/external referral promotions, member communications and event coordination, etc.
- Develop public relations, community outreach efforts for member practices on a market specific basis
- Simultaneously coordinate multiple work orders for a variety of member marketing projects
- Create, proof, edit and/or re-purpose content for use across a variety of media
- Closely collaborate with Creative team to produce new marketing materials and/or adapt and customize existing outreach programs
- Coordinate new website development and/or modification with Web & Media team
- Travel, when necessary, to meet with members in person to strengthen relationships and develop marketing plans by providing member with education and implementation methods
- Collaborate on the creation of developing brand cohesion amongst each member
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field or related experience
- Four plus years business experience; marketing preferred
- Experience working directly with clients; including planning and implementing marketing initiatives
- Extremely strong attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in working with a team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Sitting for long periods at a desk
- Lifting up to 40lbs for printed material
Professional Development Specialist
- Collaborate with field teams and human resources department(s) to design training materials and programs that meet the needs of our members and employees.
- Develop and deliver high quality on-site or distance training programs to members and employees. Training and development will be delivered in a variety of ways and will include but may not be limited to face-to-face, group sessions, in-clinic observations, role play, phone support, iMeet, Skype, email, etc.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of “on-the-job“ clinical skills and then design, deliver, train and provide coaching to member practices as assigned. Training will include, but is not limited to; EDGE process, hearing aid vendor knowledge, and related hearing aid procedures that may become relevant.
- Manage on-going education by leading or participating in: refresher training, upgrade training, new processes, and consistency of training and training materials.
- Schedule, organize, and coordinate all training sessions.
- Learn new subjects with minimum supervision at a rapid pace.
- Facilitate product or services launches when appropriate
- Ensure that, whenever possible, internal training content qualifies for CEU’s
- Create a training library and update regularly
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP‘s) related to any training delivered.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- As directed, liaise with product partners to ensure appropriate product training and support are available for staff
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Take on training tasks and other duties covered by the role as assigned by the management
- Degree or diploma in a recognized program of study in Audiology, Hearing Instrument Practitioner, Dispenser or Specialist, or Practice Management.
- 3+ years of training experience, as a Field Trainer, Learning and Development Specialist, Corporate Trainer
- Skilled in planning, implementing and assessing Training processes.
- Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
- Excellent one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in the classroom, tutorial and/or virtual settings.
- Ability to use multiple Learning Methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
- Exceptional writing, content repurposing and editing skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Establish practice objectives, track performance, identify areas for improvement and coach Members and their staff to exceed their goals
- Recruit new Members to the Company via cold calls, on-site presentations, participation at industry events and trade show exhibiting
- Collection of financial information and key performance indicators, data entry into Fuel Medical’s CRM system, analysis of practice performance and presentation of analytic results to Members on a monthly basis
- Provide consulting, coordination and/or delivery of services related to Marketing, Finance, Professional Development, Human Resources, and IT
- Prepare and execute organizational strategies, policies and practices for Members that take into consideration both short and long term goals
- Coordinate new Member on-boarding process and deliverables
- Establish multiple-level contacts within each Members’ businesses by presenting to, consulting with and cultivating relationships at all levels (i.e. Physicians, Providers, Medical Assistants, Billers, FOS and outside consultants they may work with)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Medical Practice Management or related field
- MGMA (Medical Group Management Association), ACMPE (American College Medical Practice Executive) preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of a medical clinic sufficient to direct its operations and provide effective patient care
- Demonstrated success in building revenue, implementing change and increasing profitability
- Strong analytical and financial skill-set
- Entrepreneurially orientated spirit, driven performer, high-energy level and strong commitment to obtaining results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (diplomacy, tact and relationship building skills are imperative)
- Strong blend of business acumen, tactical knowledge and strategic perspective
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility, balanced with input from key stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Regular air travel with overnight stays and rental cars, conditions may vary
Comments are closed.