Founded in 2004, Gravity Payments was formed by Dan Price. Price saw independent businesses being overcharged and underserved by their credit card processor, so he decided to do things differently by lowering costs, maintaining total transparency and providing better service for community business owners. Today, Gravity Payments serves over 13,000 merchants across the U.S., saving them millions in fees and hours of frustration.
What Is Gravity Payments?
Gravity Payments is a credit card processing company offering lower costs and better service for community business owners. Their credit card processing solution integrates with a wide variety of terminal and software options, including the latest mobile and EMV solutions. They accommodate existing systems with ease, regardless of your current situation.
Gravity Payments also offers:
- Seamless integration with point of sale (POS) hardware and software systems.
- Acceptance of card-not-present transactions (eCommerce, online gateways, MOTO).
- Mobile payment processing.
- Hosted payment acceptance forms.
- PCI compliance.
Why Gravity Payments?
Gravity Payments makes credit card processing easy, with no hidden fees and a non-commission sales team. In addition, they donate 10 percent of all profits to charity. Their consultative approach helps you find the best POS solution for your practice.
- They’re honest. So much so, they’ll tell you if they can’t beat a great deal you’re already getting.
- They’re completely transparent. They don’t hide anything in the fine print or confuse you with industry jargon.
- They provide good old-fashioned customer service. No automated customer service calls, always speak to a live person. Their support team is on call 24/7 to help whenever you may have an issue.
- They don’t talk. They listen. You run the conversation and tell them how you want to run your practice. They’ll figure out what they can do to support you.
- They have your best interests in mind. They don’t sell you equipment or services you don’t need. Their only motivation is to find the solution that best fits your practice.
- They make it simple to accept payments. As soon as you tell them what you need, they’ll do all the heavy lifting.
For more information about how Gravity Payments can save you time, money and headaches talk to your regional manager or visit our partner page here.