For over 80 years, Ambu has been at the forefront of medical device design with one goal in mind—make doctors’ lives easier with products that make a difference for patients.
What is Ambu?
Ambu is an elite, global medical device company specializing in the research, development, production and marketing of diagnostic and life-supporting equipment for health care facilities, from hospitals to rescue services. Of the many arenas of Ambu’s expertise, their ingenuity in single-use endoscopy—900,000 endoscopes created per year—is most applicable to otolaryngologists, including the following breakthrough devices:
- Ambu® aView™; A portable high-resolution monitor that is compatible with all of Ambu’s single-use flexible scopes.
- Learn. More about the aView monitor here.
- aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo Slim; A smaller outer diameter option to minimize patient discomfort.
- aScope 4 RhinoLaryngo Intervention; Designed for examinations such as biopsies, foreign body removal and suctioning procedures.
- Learn more about the aScope 4 line here.
As the preeminent, single-use endoscope innovators, you’re assured the most cutting-edge devices available to your practice, that are not only the most advanced and proficient around, increasing productivity, in-office procedure capabilities and patient peace of mind, but are also 100% recyclable and have shelve lives of over three years. Interested in learning more? Contact your Fuel Regional Manager or complete the form on the right side of this page and we will follow up.